Welcome to an innovative approach to healthcare.
Possibilities of Wellbeing Resource (POWR) Center’s mission is to champion individual and community wellbeing through health education, self-care strategies, and lifestyle medicine.
Here you will find up-to-date health information and lifestyle-medicine services to get you on the path to wellbeing. Through our private practices and non-profit outreach, we assist individuals, families, communities, and corporations who want to make health and wellbeing a priority. We are based in western North Carolina and are available to serve you locally and via the internet.
The POWR Center has two avenues to fulfill its mission:
Foundation of Wellbeing, our non-profit program, provides classes and educational resources on preventive and complementary medicine including Chinese medicine, healthy lifestyles, and holistic nutrition.
We partner with local communities, health centers, and corporations to:
• educate community members, patients, and employees on health-promoting practices and lifestyles
• advocate disease prevention and health maintenance
• provide information on integrative medicine options
To request classes or to learn more about other ways we contribute, leave a message on our contact page.
POWR Services provides holistic health services through lifestyle medicine, specifically holistic nutrition and health coaching, and Chinese medicine.
We serve individuals and families through:
• identifying appropriate complementary care
• in-office and tele-based holistic health care consultations and treatment
• preventative care and health maintenance strategies
To set up a private consultation, visit our contact page.